18 Navesink Drive - Plettenberg Bay
4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms – Sleeps 8.
Lovely family Home in a quiet Residential Area with Swimming Pool and outdoor Braai Area. ±1km to Robberg Beach.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration:
Upstairs: Main Bedroom: King sized Bed and en-suite Bathroom: Bath with Hand-shower, Shower (large Shower Head) & Toilet. Ceiling Fan. Sliding Doors lead onto the Patio. This Bedroom is carpeted.
Downstairs: Bedroom 2: X1 Double Bed and en-suite Bathroom: Bath, Shower (large Shower Head) & Toilet. This Bedroom is carpeted. Bedroom 3: X2 Single Beds. This Bedroom is carpeted and has a portion of laminated flooring. Bedroom 4: X1 Queen. This Bedroom is carpeted and has a portion of laminated flooring. Family Bathroom: Bath, Hand-shower (there’s a Shower Curtain) and Toilet.
* Linen, Bath and Beach Towels are provided.
* Mandatory retainer Maid to work for Tenants 5 times per week.
* Her wages are not included in the rental.
* Rate: R275 per day for Week-days. Should you require her services on Public Holidays and Week-ends, this is optional and must be discussed with her. +
* Please note for those with allergies: the Owners have dogs when they are in residence but they will not be in Residence during any rentals.
* Wi-Fi included.
* DSTV Decoder including Smart Card available & included in rental.
* Kitchen is equipped with Dishwasher and Washing Machine.
* Pantry is equipped with Fridge/ Freezer combo and Microwave.
* 4 plate Electrical Hob and Electric Oven.
* Non-smoking Home.
* No pets allowed.
* The Swimming Pool does not have a Safety Net.
* There are X2 Sun Loungers available for use Built-in Braai with Patio Table and Chairs.
* The Property is enclosed and accessed via a remote-control Motorized Gate. * Alarm system.
* Please note: There is one outside Room which is used as an Office which will be locked and is not included in the rental.
* There is one very small Room off the Passage Area which is also locked and used as a Private Store.
* The Stairs leading from the Street level to the back of the House are not actively used, due to them being very slippery – especially when wet.
* Please rather use the Driveway.