BRACKENRIDGE VILLA - PLETTENBERG BAY
A truly unique opportunity to holiday in a luxury holiday home on the “Beachy Head” of Brackenridge Eco Estate.
This property offers expansive entertainment and living areas with magnificent views of the ocean, the Robberg and the valley.
Situated in a highly secure estate, this Stephen Rich conceptualised, designed and furnished property is set on multiple levels with multiple expansive living areas that flow seamlessly into each other. The rooms are adorned with an eclectic mix of highly sought after original local and international art and sculptures which adds immeasurable warmth to this family home.
There are multiple unique features, including a heated rim-flow pool visible through a glass window from the interior entrance hall.
The house has six en-suite bedrooms with three internal lounge areas.
To help you navigate this spectacular space (which is depicted in the photos), we provide below an explanation of the areas –
- as you enter the property through the front door, the first bedroom en-suite is immediately on the right. There is a view into the swimming pool through a glass window on your left. As you make your way to the 2nd and 3rd en-suite bedrooms (on the ground floor), you will pass an internal courtyard that protects guests from the elements and the rim-flow pool, all of which opens up into a downstairs entertainment area;
- there is a lounge through which access can be gained both from the three garages and the internal garden. On the right of the pool window is the 2nd lounge area, which opens up onto an outdoor lounge area (similarly protected from the elements) and which enjoys views of the Robberg;
- the outside garden area leads to the 6th bedroom en-suite;
- you then make your way up a double volume staircase, passing a library, reading spot and workstation;
- at the top of the stairs, you enter the main living room, which has an expansive lounge with an Italian kitchen and an indoor and outdoor dining area and a TV lounge with views of the ocean, Robberg Nature Reserve and valley;
- the kitchen is well equipped with a separate scullery;
- large sliding doors open up from the living area onto the decked pool and entertainment area. There is a fully equipped outside dining area seating 14 guests with a music system that runs through the property, a built-in gas braai, pizza oven, ice machine, wine fridge, built-in sink and prep area, as well as a bar fridge;
- the deck has built-in seating, sun lounges and three umbrellas;
- there is, on the adjacent side of the pool deck, a sea-facing patio which is similarly furnished and enables guests to dine outdoors facing the sea;
- there are two guest bedrooms upstairs, including the master bedroom;
- insofar as the bedrooms themselves are concerned –
- main bedroom: Spacious double volume king-sized bed and open plan bathroom. Large glass sliding doors lead out on a sea-facing balcony. Large bath, shower, dressing area, double basin and toilet. There is a TV connected to DSTV and a ceiling fan;
- bedroom 2: Queen bed and en-suite bathroom: bath, overhead shower and toilet. Sliding doors leading onto balcony with sea-views. TV with DSTV;
- bedroom 3: Double bed and open-plan bathroom: bath, shower, double basin and toilet; ceiling fan. Doors lead from the bedroom into the garden;
- bedroom 4: Queen bed with bathroom: bath, shower, basin and toilet. Doors lead from the bedroom into the garden;
- bedroom 5: King bed with en-suite bathroom: bath, shower, basin and toilet. Doors lead from the bedroom into the garden; and
- bedroom 6: Double bed with en-suite bathroom: shower and toilet.
- All guests are presented with an accommodation and facility checklist. There is an additional cost for a helper available at R300.00 per weekday. Weekends and public holidays are optional and extra. The number of guests may require a second helper. The wages and transport are excluded from the rental. Guests should note that the heated swimming pool does not have a safety net or pool fence;
- Linen, bath and pool/beach towels are provided. There is Wi-Fi throughout the house. No pets allowed. The house is strictly non-smoking;
- There are in addition multiple fridges and freezers as well as a dishwasher, five plate gas hob, microwave and sufficient parking for guests;
- The estate is fenced and has access control and regular security patrols.
The estate is adjacent to the famous Plett Country Club: http://www.plettgolf.co.za/ (http://www.plettgolf.co.za/) Golf, Tennis and Bowls. Golf. Booking is essential: 044 533 2132 or (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
To view the dusk and evening photos: https://homefromhomeplett.co.za/quick-search/listing/brackenridge-holiday-villa