JANE STREET 7 - ROBBERG RIDGE - PLETTENBERG BAY
5 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms – SLEEPS 9 Well-appointed and spacious, this double story home offers views stunning of the sea, mountains and Robberg Peninsula. WiFi included. A few minutes to Robberg Beach.
The master bedroom offers stunning views from the top floor. There are three bedrooms with a separate self-contained flat-let – also with sea views.
From the street – drive into the driveway area which is behind an electronic gate. There is a single covered carport and a double remote-controlled garage. Stairs lead down to the front door.
Enter into the open-plan enclosed patio area with built-in gas braai. Stacking doors lead out onto the balcony.
Stairs lead down from the balcony to the enclosed garden and pool area with a paved patio area and concrete table and chairs and a sun umbrella. There is a weber Braai to use around the patio.
There is also a study area on the first floor. On the left is an open-plan sitting room with TV, gas fireplace and modern kitchen with granite counter tops. Stacking doors open onto the sea facing balcony which overlooks the pool and garden.
To the right is a separate dining room seating 10 with a ceiling fan and glass stacking doors with sea views. Off the kitchen is a paved outdoor patio with a wooden table seating 6 under the shade of the trees.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS:
Stairs lead up to 4 bedrooms while the flatlet is accessed at the driveway area up a flight of stairs with its own entrance door.
Bedroom 1: Main Bedroom: King bed with stunning sea views. The room is spacious with laminate flooring, a gas fireplace, a ceiling fan and glass stacking doors that open onto the sea facing balcony. En-suite bathroom and dressing room: Bath, Shower, double Basin and Toilet.
Bedroom 2: X1 Queen Bed with sea views and a ceiling fan. A glass sliding door opens onto the balcony. En-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower and Toilet.
Bedroom 3: X1 Queen Sleigh Bed with sea views and a ceiling fan. A glass sliding door opens onto the balcony.
Bedroom 4: X1 ¾ Bed – no sea views. A door leads onto a balcony at the back.
Family Bathroom for bedrooms 3 and 4 to share: Bath, Shower and Toilet.
The Flat-let. From the driveway, stairs lead up to the flatlet. Open-plan bedroom with mini-kitchenette with a two plate electric stove and small oven combo, a small fridge/freezer combo, toaster, kettle and microwave. There is a hair drier and a safe.
The bed is a King sized bed and the room has a ceiling fan and sea views. Doors lead onto a small covered balcony with outdoor patio table and lovely views of the sea. En-suite modern bathroom: Bath, Shower & Toilet.
ACCOMMODATION AND AMENETIES CHECK LIST:
- The kitchen is equipped with a 5 plate gas hob and a double Thermofan oven. Microwave and Fridge/Freezer Combo.
- The scullery has a Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Tumble Drier. Stairs lead into the garage.
- Flat-screen TV with DSTV.
- Wi-Fi included – uncapped and the service is provided by Telkom.
- Cleaning lady who is familiar with this house is mandatory for weekdays at R250 per day. Idah’s hours are from 8am until 4pm. Please provide her with tea and a light lunch.
- Security: Electric fence and alarm system with external security beams. Access: remote controlled gate and remote controlled garage for two vehicles.
- A small safe is available for use.
- The swimming pool has a safety net – please let us know prior to arrival if you have small children and or babies who are unable to swim.
- Secure off-road parking for one car behind a remote-controlled gate in an undercover carport.
- Bed linen and bath towels and one set of pool towels are provided.
- Beach Equipment: Please bring your own beach towels. There is one beach umbrella and one cooler box available for use.
- Strictly no smoking allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- There is one storeroom downstairs which is locked.