JUMENT HOLIDAY HOUSE - JUMENT AVENUE - PLETTENBERG BAY
Sleeps 10 – 5 Bedrooms/5 Bathrooms.
4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms and separate flat of 1 Bedroom and Bathroom.
* The property sits on a dune above Beachy Head Drive, Plett’s famous “Millionaire’s Mile”. There is easy direct access down a servitude and across Beachy Head to Robberg beach and its 5km of white sand: perfect for walkers, joggers, swimmers, surfers, fishermen, dolphin watchers and families with time on their hands to do nothing else but play.
* The extra large double stand features a lush, beautifully landscaped and borehole irrigated garden which rewards guests with both tranquillity and privacy. Properties this close to the beach typically suffer from noise and traffic, but not this one. The garden also attracts amazing birdlife.
* The house, designed by an award winning architect, features large shuttered sliding windows and doors that open onto panoramic views.
* The spacious airy lounge opens onto a large covered patio, perfect for entertaining
* The master bedroom suite features two bathrooms (1 with bath, 1 with shower) and a private study that opens onto the fountained terracotta courtyard.
* The three bedrooms downstairs can be configured as either a king bed or two twins. Two of them open directly onto the pool and have bathrooms en suite. The third bedroom has its own bathroom just outside the room in the hallway, which also opens onto to the pool.
* The pool area is sheltered and is perfect for use even on the windiest days (as the pool is not fenced or netted, this property is not recommended for children that cannot swim).
* The separate cottage has a queen size bed and a foldout double sleeper couch, and a bathroom with bath.
* The kitchen features a hob, double oven, 2 refrigerators, microwave and small appliances, coffee station- drip, espresso and Nespresso machines (and, obviously, also a kettle if you prefer instant!), dishwasher and scullery with washing machine and dryer. It is fully stocked with all cookware, utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware, etc.
*There is WiFi throughout the house and cottage, and by the pool. DsTV (the large screen TV is in a cabinet upstairs in the lounge).
* Beach umbrellas, chairs, blankets, towels and cooler box are available for your excursions.
* Out of season comfort: there is a large woodburning fireplace in the lounge and a ceramic firepot on the patio. Underfloor heating and space heaters are available in every room. All bathrooms feature heated towel rails.
* Great security: the property is walled, fully alarmed and there is armed response.
* Up to four vehicles can be parked securely within the property
* A maids service is provided (minimum 3 days per week required, more available on request) for a small daily charge paid directly to maid.