MILKWOOD APARTMENT - HOPWOOD STREET - CENTRAL BEACH - PLETT
3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. SLEEPS 6.
Amazing location with views of Central Beach and the Beacon Island – directly above the hub of Plett’s popular adventure and restaurant centre – with The Fat Fish, Spur, Moby’s and across the parking area and beach to the Beacon Island Hotel. All on one level, this apartment offers great holiday accommodation. *You must climb stairs to access the apartment.
Suited to one family. Entrance into open plan lounge (with TV and DSTV), dining area leading onto the covered patio with table and braai. Separate kitchen. The dining table seats 8 inside.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms – Sleeping 6 max. All bedrooms have views over Central Beach which includes the public parking area for the beach.
Main Bedroom: King sized bed with an en-suite bathroom (Bath, Shower & Toilet). Stunning views towards the sea, lagoon, Beacon Island Hotel and the lively Central beach parking area. A sliding door opens onto a Juliette balcony.
2’nd Bedroom: X2 Single beds.
3’rd Bedroom: X1 Double Bed and X1 Bunk Bed. (Room sleeps a max of 2).
Family Bathroom: Toilet, Bath and Shower.
Accommodation & facility check list:
- This apartment is in a building which also hosts the popular Fat Fish Restaurant, and Spur as well as a great little restaurant to enjoy breakfast. Ocean Adventures and Safari offices are conveniently located directly below the apartment. There may be noise. The apartment also looks over the public parking area at Central Beach.
- Linen, bath and one set of beach/swimming towels are provided.
- DSTV decoder including smart card available & included in rental.
- Equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, x1 fridge & freezer.
- 4 plate Gas Hob and Separate Electric oven.
- Weber Braai on patio.
- No pets allowed.
- Non-smoking property.
- Parking: One garage parking available. Further unreserved guest parking for 1 vehicle behind closed gates, uncovered and shared parking area.
- The back parking area, has access control with one electronic gate & a pedestrian gate leading to the stairs leading up to the apartments. This is accessed from Hopwood Street.