ROSCHEEN CRESCENT 4 - PLETT
4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms – (SLEEPS 8) – Recently renovated and refurbished holiday house in old Plett – upper Lookout with stunning views of the whole bay from the roof top deck.
From the street level: Parking area. Security gate leads to the front door, garage and driveway. To the right is a door to the swimming pool in an enclosed courtyard with swimming pool, braai and outdoor bench dining table. A door leads from the pool area to a mini-kitchentte. Stairs lead up to the Main bedroom upstairs. To the left of the front door is a shaded garden area with a herb garden as well as a compost station.
From the front door – enter into the entrance hall. To the right is a guest bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and on the left another two guest bedrooms and a bathroom to share. The entrance hall also leads off to the garage.
Stairs lead up to the open-plan dining and kitchen with a TV lounge to the right. Doors lead out to the covered patio with outdoor chairs and cushions with views of the sea. The indoor dining table seats 8.
Doors lead from the TV lounge to a patio and then the main bedroom and en-suite bathroom. The patio is covered with outdoor cane furniture. Stairs lead up to the roof top patio with outdoor patio furniture and cushions with stunning views of the bay – lagoon, sea and mountains.
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM CONFIGURATION:
Upstairs: Main Bedroom: King sized bed and en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower and toilet. There is a ceiling fan. Doors lead to the sea-facing patio. A spiral metal staircase leads to the downstairs kitchenette.
Bedroom 2: X2 Single Beds – this can be made up as a King bed. Ceiling fan.
Bedroom 3: X1 King sized Bed with ceiling fan.
Family Bathroom 1: Shower and Toilet
Family Bathroom 2: Shower & Toilet
Bedroom 4: X1 King sized Bed with ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower and Toilet.
Accommodation & facility check list:
- Two sets of bed inen, bath (bath sheets, towels, hand towels) and beach/swimming towels are provided. * The beds are hotel standard and pocket sprung. High quality linen provided.
- Wi-Fi included and available.
- One staff member, Fundi – is mandatory for weekdays only. Her rate is excluded from the rental at R250 per weekday. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are optional and extra. The homeowner, fundi and staff of Home from Home accept no responsibility of damage to personal laundry.
- PLEASE NOTE: This home is not baby, toddler or small child friendly due to the roof-top deck and the unsecured swimming pool. There is NO safety net and no safety fence.
- X1 Flat-screen TV in the upstairs lounge. DSTV decoder including smart card available & included in rental.
- The property is equipped with an alarm system with both internal and external security beams linked to an alarm company.
- Cooking upstairs in the kitchen: 4 plate induction hob with X2 ovens.
- Kitchen equipped with X1 fridge/freezer combos. Microwave, coffee machine.
- Mini-kitchenette downstairs: Dishwasher, x1 fridge/freezer combo, microwave and a 4 plate electric hob. Cutlery and Crockery.
- Laundry facilities in garage: Washing machine and tumble drier.
- Built-in braai for use at the pool area.
- There are 4 sun-loungers for use at the pool as well as a sun umbrella.
- Swimming pool has no net and no fence. No babies, no toddlers and no small children who are unable to swim.
- Parking: There is garage parking available for 1-2 regular sized cars – too small for large vans. Additional parking is behind the garage, off-street, fenced and un-covered.
- No pets allowed.
- Strictly non-smoking home, please smoke outside.
- This property has stairs.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is a locked room which is excluded from the rental. All locked cupboards are excluded from the rental.