STRANDMEER ESTATE 17- KEURBOOMS RIVER - PLETT
5 Bedrooms/4 Bathrooms – SLEEPS 10.
Relaxed river-side holiday living. Stunning views from this double-story Family holiday home on the banks of the Keurbooms River – just below the Nature Reserve and 400 meters to Keurboom’s Beach.
Downstairs: Enter from the driveway into the open-plan dining area (seating 10) and kitchen with separate scullery. There are two guest bedrooms downstairs. There is a separate TV lounge with lovely views of the river. Doors lead out to the covered patio area with outdoor dining table (seating 8) and weber braai. This overlooks the expansive lawn area which leads down to the water’s edge of the Keurbooms River.
The second and third guest bedrooms have doors leading out onto the sunny decked balcony with two sun-loungers – perfect for holiday reading.
Bedrooms: There are two guest bedrooms downstairs and three upstairs.
Main Bedroom: King bed with dressing area and en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower & Toilet.
Bedroom 2: Double Bed with en-suite bathroom: Shower & Toilet.
Bedroom 3: X2 Single Beds and en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower and Toilet.
Bedroom 4: X2 Single beds with doors leading onto a patio.
Bedroom 5: X1 Double Bed & X1 Single Bed with views and doors leading onto a patio with views.
Family bathroom: Bath, Shower & Toilet.
Accommodation & facility check list
- Bed Linen bath and one set of swimming towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Serviced weekdays – excluding public holidays.
- DSTV decoder including smart card available & included in rental.
- Kitchen with microwave, ice-machine, X1 Fridge/Freezer. Dining area with x1 Fridge/Freezer combo. Scullery with dishwasher.
- 2 plate Gas Hob and 4 Plate Electric Hob and Electric oven (Gemini Thermofan).
- Built-in Braai & Weber braai on patio.
- The garage parking is unavailable and excluded from the rental.
- Parking for two vehicles behind the garage. The washing machine (speed queen) and tumble drier are in the garage.
- Property is equipped with alarm system.
- Safe available for use.
- Please take note for babies and small children – there is no fence between the property and the river. Not safe for children who are unable to swim unaided.
- Communal swimming pool on the estate. Tennis Court and controlled access.
- No pets allowed.
- Non-smoking home, please smoke outside