TURTLE CREEK 19 - PLETT
In an upmarket golf and lifestyle estate, this new and modern holiday home offers spacious and stylish living and entertainment areas overlooking the golf-course. A few minutes to Plett central.
Double story house. Downstairs:
Enter into the stylish entrance hall. Spacious and light open-plan area: sitting room with fireplace, dining area seating 8 to 10 and kitchen. Large stacking doors open out onto the decked patio. This overlooks the landscaped gardens and golf course.
The kitchen is modern, has 4 chairs at the breakfast ledge and a separate scullery. There is one guest bedroom downstairs while the rest of the bedrooms are upstairs.
There is a separate TV lounge with doors leading to the outdoor patio area with cane furniture and cushions.
There is a sliding door to the kitchen from the TV room.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM CONFIGURATION:
Main Bedroom: Queen sized bed with full en-suite bathroom: Bath, Shower and Toilet. Doors lead out to a patio with outdoor table seating 2 with views over the golf course.
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed with en-suite bathroom: Shower & Toilet. Ceiling fan and doors leading to a patio.
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed and Bunk bed (sleeping 2) with en-suite bathroom: Shower & Toilet. Ceiling fan and doors leading to a patio.
Bedroom 4: (downstairs): Queen sized bed with en-suite bathroom: Shower & Toilet. Windows face towards the street.
There is a guest toilet downstairs.
Accommodation & facility check list
- Children 12+ welcome.
- Mandatory cleaning lady to work a minimum of 5 weekdays per week. Her rate is excluded from the rental. Weekday rate is R220 per day.
- Bed linen, bath and beach/swimming towels are provided.
- DSTV decoder including smart card available & included in rental.
- Cooking: Equipped with 5 plate electric hob and Electric oven. X1 Fridge/Freezer combo. Microwave.
- Scullery: Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
- Built-in Braai in sitting room and Weber braai provided for use on the patio.
- Garage parking for one vehicle. Driveway parking for 3-4 vehicles.
- Non-smoking home, please smoke outside.
- Strictly no pets allowed as per estate rules.
- Access to Goose Valley Golf Estate. About the Goose Valley Golf Course: This is a Gary Player 72 par, 18 hole course, restaurant, club house and pro-shop. Tennis courts, squash court, swimming pool, children’s play areas, security and access control. Well maintained estate with indigenous flora attracting birdlife and small mammals. Please note that the swimming pool does NOT have a safety net. Use the popular path from Goose Valley to Market Square for jogging and walking.