WHALE ROCK BEACH ESTATE 13 - PLETT
4 Bedrooms/ 4 Bathrooms – SLEEPS 8 + basic staff room.
Beach Front Estate – Set in one of Plett’s most sought-after estates, this multi-leveled property offers relaxed holiday living- giving your direct access to the end of Robberg Beach bordering on Robberg Nature Reserve.
Semi-enclosed garden, Private pool, weber braai, viewing deck, Wi-Fi, Full DSTV bouquet.
The paved driveway leads to double garage. The double garage offers direct access up to the first floor via a stair case. The garage also leads to the staff room.
Stairs lead up to the main entrance which is surrounded by the well maintained indigenous coastal gardens.
Front door opens into the entrance hall. There is a small TV lounge on the left and on the right- an open-plan dining area (seating 10), lounge with fireplace and another TV and kitchen. There is a bar with seating for 4. There is a docking station with speakers throughout the downstairs living areas.
Bedrooms 3 & 4 are on this level.
Doors lead from the lounge to the covered patio, the swimming pool and garden. The patio table seats 8.
Weber braai provided. There are 4 sun loungers and cushions for use around the pool and garden.
The garden and pool area are partially fenced with a wooden fence. To the side of the house is a terraced garden with a large lawn area.
Stairs lead up to the next floor.
Enter into the sitting room with TV, sofas and fireplace. There are some views of the waves breaking on Robberg
Beach, stretching out all along the beach to the mountains. Frameless stacking doors allow the cool sea breeze in
during summer. The main bedroom and bedroom 2 are on this level.
BEDROOMS: 4 Bedrooms – all ensuite
Main: Queen sized Bed with en-suite bathroom – with doors to a small patio full en-suite bathroom: Bath, Toilet, Bidet
This bedroom has louvre doors – perfect for hot summer evenings allowing the cool air in.
Bedroom 2: X2 Single Beds with en-suite bathroom: Toilet & Shower. Doors lead to a patio area.
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed with en-suite bathroom: Toilet & Shower
Bedroom 4: X2 Single Beds with en-suite bathroom: Toilet & Shower and Bath. Doors lead to a patio with views of the
All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Staff quarters: Basic room with a single bed and linen. En-suite bathroom: Toilet and Shower.
Access is from stairs inside the house or from the garage.
Top-Floor: Stairs lead to the roof-top deck with stunning views of Robberg Peninsula, the sea and the surrounding
coastal forest. Outdoor wooden bench seating and wooden table. X2 Canvas sun umbrellas. Weber braai.
Perfect for watching the sun rise over the ocean or sundowners after a day on the beach.
Accommodation & facility check list:
- Bed linen, bath and basic beach/swimming towels are provided.
- Wi-Fi included in the booking. Med speed and uncapped.
- Chlorinated swimming pool with no safety net and no fence. (Not suitable for babies and toddlers who are
- unable to swim).
- There are stairs and balconies which may not be safe for young children.
- The property is equipped with an alarm system and has access control to the estate.
- Beach umbrellas and beach chairs are available for use. Basic beach equipment provided.
- Mandatory cleaning lady to work Mondays to Fridays at R226 + R72 transport per day. Saturdays, Sundays
- and Public holidays are optional.
- DSTV decoder including smart card available & included in rental.
- Equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, X1 fridge & freezer.
- Nespresso machine – please bring pods or pre-order
- 4 plate Electric Hob + 2 plate Gas Hob and 2 Electric ovens.
- 2 Weber Braais are provided – one for the pool area and one for the viewing deck.
- Single Garage parking (opens with remote). Driveway parking for another 2 vehicles in-front of the garage.
- Non-smoking home, please smoke outside
- Beach access: is down the driveway – there is an estate pedestrian gate which leads to a public boardwalk down to the beach.